Tuesday, January 14, 2014

piCture POlish kryptonite

Do you have any polishes by piCture pOlish? This Australian brand has some really awesome shades, but unfortunately is very rare and quite expensive in Germany.  So I've given myself a Xmas present - I ordered some polishes from their online shop ;).  I got them last week and they are awesome!!!
Look at this fabulous emerald green!



The polish applies like a dream and is opaque in two coats. I wore it on itself the first day and then decided to pimp it with some dragon patterns from Messy Mansion stamping plates.


Base color: piCture pOlish Kryptonite
Stamping:  patterns from Messy Mansion stamping plates MM05 and MM21 (ordered online from their shop) stamped with Jolfin stamping polish in gold




If you order 7 polishes you get two additional shades for free. With shipping to Europe each polish comes at less than 8€!  So grab your nail addicted friends and order together!