Friday, July 19, 2013

Galaxy-ish gradient

I was really looking forward to the weekend to do a blue gradient. And I just loooooved it!
As a base I used two thin coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy, and than sponged stripes of Kinetic Candy, China Glaze Splish Splash and the Essie's Midnight Cami. To give the gradient a little sparkle, I added one layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust. I really love how it came out. I didn't plan to do the spacy galaxy look, I just went with the flow ;) As you can see I still need to practice and not to layer too thick, but I love it anyway!



To see what it would look like, I added some China Glaze Mozaic Madness instead of Fairy Dust on my ring finger. I think the bigger dark blue glitters kind of kill the starry look. So without the Madness ;) this gradient is definitely one of my favorites now!