Monday, March 24, 2014

Mint Polish Full Bodied

With my nails being shorter than usual, I decided to wear one of my new Mint polishes called Full Bodied.  It's a very cool & very vampy blood-red polish with a fantastic jelly formula. Shown with just two coats and a top coat.


Did you ever see a jelly with such coverage?!?  I cannot even express how I love the color! Up close, it has this amazing depth and translucence only a jelly can have.


I don't even remember how I stumbled upon this brand, but I'm so happy I did! Mint is a Californian Indie-brand, their polishes are 5-free. I ordered via their online shop and prepared to wait for ages for the delivery to Germany. But my polishes arrived really fast - I think within one week or so. Yay!!! :)
It's finally spring here, so I'm looking forward to try out the pastel one-coaters, I ordered together with this polish.


The polish has a nice shine by itself, but since I probably end up wearing it for next four days, I've added a top coat. The polish is so smooth it actually mirrored my overhead lamp in this picture...

What do you think of this color?