Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mint Polish: Spring Fling

It's spring time in Hamburg. It's time for my first pastel mani this year, I'd say!!!


I used two of the three pastel polishes from the Spring Fling party pack made by Mint Polish -  the Original Mint and Tart.



Original Mint is a pure, beautiful mint color. I can imagine it would be flattering for almost every skin tone. The formula was perfect - not runny, not gloopy, not pasty - just exactly right. And it is a really a one-coater! Me likey!!!

Tart is a pastel egg-shell yellow. I loved the color and didn't expect it to be very flattering for my light skin tone. But it is, right? The formula was less opaque and a bit streaky at first. I used two thick coats on one hand and three thin ones on the other and look how pretty it looks! The formula was not in the least pasty, which is a surprise for such a shade.

The same as the vampy Full Bodied, which I reviewed here, these indie polishes from Mint Polish are  absolutely fantastic. I don't regret ordering them in the least!

 
Mint Polish is a Californian Indie-brand, their polishes are 5-free. They deliver to Europe, so if anyone in Germany is ordering again, I'm in!!!