Friday, September 6, 2013

#31DC2013: Day 03, Yellow Nails

I had to wait for the casual Friday to wear yellow nails to work ;)  My favorite sunny yellow polish is just too bright for my business meetings :-D Yellow Nails was a tough task as well. I could only think of lemons, bees and warning signs. But since I didn't have much time for my mani, I decided not to risk it and just do some cute stamps over one of my favorite combinations it did here - bright yellow China Glaze Sun Worshiper and golden liquid sunlight indie polish by Different Dimension.


Base color: one coat of Different Dimension Mr. Noisy over two coats of China Glaze Sun Worshiper
Stamping: patterns from various stamping plates (Konad m59, OB-NAIL XXL Plate E bought on Ebay from us-nails-arena) stamped with Jolfin black stamping polish.