Monday, August 25, 2014

The Lacquer Legion: Weird Science

Once I saw the next topic of The Lacquer Legion I just had to participate. Being an IT consultant, it's clear what science instantly came to my mind: computer science!!! So here I am, with my IT inspired mani:



Admittedly, I wasn't very creative for the "Weird Science" topic, but I wanted to use the BM-415 and my new MoYou Sci Fi 06 stamping plates for ages! For more realistic look I also added some golden dots with a toothpick.


I used Mundo de Uñas stamping polish called Avocado (#39). As for me, MdU have the BEST stamping polishes - great color range, most bright colors stamp even over black. Unfortunately, MdU - a Mexican retailer -  stopped shipping internationally. The whole nail art community is anxiously awaiting their shop to resume international service. Let me know, if you hear any news there!



Base color: Cult Nails Fetish (one coat!!!)
Stamping: Bundle Monster BM-415 and MoYou Sci Fi 06 with Mundo de Uñas  Aquacate + some random dots with Essie Good As Gold and a toothpick :)